Friday, September 28, 2012

Oh how time flies!

Yet again it has been a while since I last posted. I think my last post was before I got engaged and married. Now it has been over a month since I married Chris. I laugh when I think how much my life has changed in the past nine months. I never thought I would be here but here I am, so very glad that things worked the way they did. I think Chris and I had a lot of divine intervention to get us together.

Life is so very good. Our wedding was a beautiful day. I don't think I have ever been to a more beautiful sealing. It was hard not to cry when I saw the faces of so many wonderful people that I love. We were momentarily tempted to not go to Colorado for our honeymoon but we came home to find all our clothes from the closet piled on the bed and our closet in the process of being remodeled. That made the decision for us and we are glad that we went as we had a great week relaxing in the Colorado mountains outside of Durango.






We live in a cute basement apartment in Orem, not far from Target, the grocery store, the library, and the I-15. It is perfect. Not too big to clean, I can clean the whole house in an hour or so! It is great to be out of moldy college apartments. We still don't have a couch but that will come in time. Chris is still working at Mad Dog Cycles and I am substitute teaching. I have been lucky enough to get a job almost everyday. The special ed teachers suggested I switch subjects. It's always flattering know you are doing a good job. In our free time we read, watch movies, go hiking, cook, and go mountain biking. Life really is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment