Sunday, July 3, 2011

Preface

So after years of rolling my eyes hearing about others blogs I have broken down and joined the ranks of bloggers. I am not vain enough to expect many readers for I think in some ways having a blog is personal. We write because we feel that we need to express ourselves to someone or something. We want people to be interested in our lives and blogging fulfills that need. It is very therapeutic. At least I hope it will be. My purpose in writing on a blog is to share my adventures with those that I care about. Granted you may not want to hear everything little detail of my life and I am by no means going to give you every detail, for to do so would put you to sleep. However, up until this point I have had some wonderful adventures: graduating early from high school, studying abroad in London, serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, etc. One adventure has preceded another. Even now I am at the crossroads of life, waiting for a new adventure to begin. In December I will graduate from collage after student teaching in Washington, D.C. My life after that is full of blank pages and I, the writer, have no idea where the next adventure will lead. I guess that is the main purpose of my blog: to share my adventures. For adventure there will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment